5ers:SHOGUN Rest. - makan lagi!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yeop

Club Guest
To All 5ers members..... Here are some photos from our trip to Shogun Japanese Restaurant in One Utama.. and Teh Tarik at Rasta TTDI after that. Thank you for those who came.... XXX,(shud hav bring cake for him!) Tom (yr N93 superb!) Kevster30 (good recommendation!) Jerman (sorry for waiting!) Ding Chavez (next time come earlier!) bimmer73 ( father-to-be!) bailey (si lidah petai!) asman (need kawanku!) dthug (owe me new shoe!) adliz (E46 still eats burger!) and the rest of our lovely wives...and also for those who "janji ke***g"!! CHECK OUT - our berbuka puasa convoy...to be finalised soon. Venue may be at Tarbush @ KLCC...keep an eye to our 5 Star Thread !!

Listening to our Sifu talking..... about HPC
sifutalk.JPG

to TOM:

put up the video of "art of driving - by sifu" here..!!

alah yeop kalau gua tu lidah petai lah itulah lu je lah lidah mat salleh ke but at least i come & say hi & yg penting hantar wife balik dulu then join balik lu org kan, taklah MTB sgt kan

Makan lagi? Wah, lidat I have to work-out in the gym more often.... as it is my SLOTH is slow. If we put on more weight, SLOTH will be lagi slow....:D

nikita, i bet tat time u were bz sleeping bayar balik all those hardwork for AD till u miss the outing ya

Dusta

nikazwaa said:
Ohh... tak ajak orang...

Nik.... engkau dusta, nik..sampai hati engkau

Ini bukti nya.....!!!

nikita.JPG

atauuuuuu.....

ini Nik yg mana nih??? :eek:

salah orang agak nya!!!

aha nikita , wat were u doing in vietnam tu hah makkkkkkkkkk, inject botox heh ke pump sikit?

kakakakkakkaaka....cartoonlah lu orang...grow up man grow up...

Yeop

what did ur brother do to your shoe...terpijak wasabi ke???

kevster30 said:
You were not in the country at the time ler........you were doing brokeback saigon with suthe mar......

...and lost 'her' memory...unconcious!!

join us next trip...berbuka puasa in Tarbush@KLCC

ya u better make sure nikita to join us for buka posa at tarbush, dont forget your blonde hair ya maybe cld get discount hehehe

Top Bottom