535 or 535i ride ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bukit Mertajam

Club Guest
Hi guys,
Good day to all. I have just sold my beloved e39 ride last month and considering a 2010 or later 535 / 535i ride.
I have checked in mudah and discovered there are different kind of descriptions used. Are there differences in the following:
- 535 and 535i
- F10 and F07 GT
- some engine covers have the words "twin turbo power" and some does not have

Thank you all. Terima kasih. Kam Sia.

I dont think there are differences in '535' and '535i'. There are 535i and 535d though but i dont think anybody had brought in a 535d here.

F10 and F07 is basically a different car..f07 is a GT and i think thry have stopped selling it.

F10SideSkirtLips1.jpg

F10

BMW-GT-v1.jpg

F07

Its been nearly a year since he last posted. perhaps he hasnt?

Hi all,

Please suggest where i can pay a visit to view 535i.

Thanks.

zun said:
2010 535i SE rm168k before nego. What do you think?
i think can still nego downwards bro. make sure to get the price inclusive of insurance, roadtax n transfer fees. all the best!

zun said:
2010 535i SE rm168k before nego. What do you think?
Not worth it. 7 year old car, SE version and don't forget to spare some extra cash for repairs.

gendong said:
i think can still nego downwards bro. make sure to get the price inclusive of insurance, roadtax n transfer fees. all the best!
You mean if 168k on the road price is ok?

For that price OTR, its reasonable. But with super nego nego skills, bet u can get it lower. Just remember to inspect the car at a trustworthy mech.

If the car need repairs, get the dealer to repair it OR tell dealer to discount it off the price of the car (with assumption ur gonna do it later....or not).

Top Bottom