5 Series Owners - Satay Time

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeop

Club Guest
Calling all 5 series owners to feel free to join our satay time tonite (17/8/06) 7.30 pm at the infamous Haji Samuri satay in Kajang. I notice a lot of 5 series owners online but are not aware of this event...for those who was at 5ers Rocker in Putrajaya recently, hopefully u guys coming...

this is just an awareness programme for 5ers....
nanti kata tak jemput pulak!!! mari..mari.. mari..

can most wellcome infact all welcome...

Aiya.. damn paiseh. Wanted to hijack your convoy there, but suddenly got emergency meeting... Sigh... Catch u guys some other time.

CHANGE OF PLAN:

We meet up at McD at petrol station next to Mint Hotel (before the Sg. Besi toll) at 6.45 - 7.15.... convoy will start from there to Kajang
c u guys...Lets rock Kajang town!!

anymore coming??

guys...BP8000 reckon we invite other series owners too, what say you all??
for me...the more the 'meriah'!!

yeop said:
CHANGE OF PLAN:

We meet up at McD at petrol station next to Mint Hotel (before the Sg. Besi toll) at 6.45 - 7.15.... convoy will start from there to Kajang
c u guys...Lets rock Kajang town!!

fuyooo to rock the KAJANG TOWN is ain't easy lorrr .. cuz there are lotsa TUGs here. HOW ?

and there is also a HARD ROCK CAfe with lotsa al-cheapo beers...will see ya guys here .. drive safely ya

OMG
this is NOW!
..and I still in the office
..working
sigh

very enjoyable satay last nite!!

Jerman...thanks for the 'Aquafresh' made in German, just on time!! Friday nite mah.. thats why got to hurry back!

Asman.....u miss the 'Car Care Presentation' by Kevster3!

next round may be in USJ... Yazid and me homeground, steamboat at USJ21, nice ones...plan it later

cheers guys

Came for satay time, didn't eat any satay, woke up today, craving for satay. Dammit....

yes yes where are the pictures ?!?!? especially the berus gigi pictures .. hahaha nice meeting all of you .. can't wait for the next event !!!

oh ya where's all the pictures ya? we jes wait till mafia down load them yep, we were using his camera tat nite since yeop's camera ran out of battery coz need to save it for friday nite, hehehehehe i guess?

slurrrrrrrrrppppppppp...wah now my teeth very shining ..Thanks to AQUAFRESH..kekkeke...great nite as usual with all the crazy uncles...
so u guys who have been missing all the fun..join us next time...watch this thread

gigi putih melepak!

XXX said:
slurrrrrrrrrppppppppp...wah now my teeth very shining ..Thanks to AQUAFRESH..kekkeke...great nite as usual with all the crazy uncles...
so u guys who have been missing all the fun..join us next time...watch this thread

bro, thanks for the "brand advertising"...........worth it!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom