325i SMG vs 325Ci

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

danny14

Club Guest
Greetings to All,I hv question for the all Sifu. Actually my 1st planned is to buy 325i SMG, now i hv another choice 325 Ci.. Pls help me to make decision. :confused: Which is better between 325i SMG or 325 Ci.1) 325i SMG - Yr 03 Local Standard - Mil 60-80K, Price 15XK2) 325 Ci - Yr 04 Recon UK, Full Spec , Mil 10K, Price RM19XK, 18" Rim, 192 bhpThanks in advance for all replies.

Danny 14...

The 325SMG and 325ci are two different animals...although have basically he same engine BUT the SMG uses the SMG transmission...not everyones cup of cake, but its great if you like to drag race... Do try it out extensively before deciding. The Ci has a normal auto transmission..If you go for it, recommend you get one thats local (i.e. from AB) so that you could get proper maintenance for the gearbox. Second hand prices for 325 SMG are approx 150k if you look in autotrader...

acidburn...

There are lots of second hand 325 SMGs in the market, just look in autotrader. They should cost approx 150k, as most of them are approx 4-5 years old already (if you look at the local batch sold by AB). Dont get confused with the "SMG facelift cars"...these are just autos with the body kit!! SMG is not just used in the M3.

Bruce Z

I doubt with your statement "There are lots of second hand 325 SMGs in the market" If you refer back to the previous 3 months motor traders. There were null at all. What you can see is only SMG facelift or bodykit for 325 models. I think u also confuse if they written 325i SMG because the exterior is the same bro unless you pop up the bonet provided have knowledge to differentiate 2 types of E46 engine and SMG.

Top Bottom