3251 M Sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tripleone

Club Guest
greetings to all, Would appreciate some feedback and some assistance with regards to the above frm sifus pls. I am keen to explore and have viewed several cars and one of them tht saw was ideally accetable to me. Have any bmw owner came across this particular car.registered 04/05mileage 75,000kmasking price 140plusa two digit number and black in colour.my main concerns are, can the odometer be tampered.They ask me to check with auto bavaria kl on the conditionsi probably need to know whether the car is involved in flood situations tooi got the vin number how do i check and with who?They claimed full service records how do i check and verify that.I saw the car is being servicd in berlin auto in segambut? are they the qualified and authorised bmw service rep.and lastly, what to look for the good and bad. I believe it will be a sound investment but got to make sure ideally is not going to burn a hole in my pocket...Any feedbacks are welcome and thankin in advance...Cheerstripleone.:top:

325i M Sport should be lower than 140K now. 140K is last year price.

It is the last batch of e46 prior to the e90.. Robust m54 engine. good thing is the low mileage and 2 digit number.

Just prepare about 2k to 3k for the replacement of wear and tear part like control arm busing, engine mounting, g/b mounting, expansion tank, radiator, rubber hose and thermostat.

Greetings Friends,

thank you for your kind reply however i have found a 3251 year 2004 and now applying for a loan. mileage about 110,000kms.. it seems according to the owner what needs to be change al ready done...RM120,000-00 a fair deal?..

Thank you again... i

tripleone;496843 said:
Greetings Friends,

thank you for your kind reply however i have found a 3251 year 2004 and now applying for a loan. mileage about 110,000kms.. it seems according to the owner what needs to be change al ready done...RM120,000-00 a fair deal?..

Thank you again... i

just ask the owner for the receipt of all the things done to the car.. The receipt will show also the date. It will give you an indication when is the next servicing to be carried out.

If possible, try having the car being jacked up and check the area surrounding the gearbox. If there are oily deposits on the oil pan casing, avoid that car.

Top Bottom