323i e21

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMdoubleU

Club Guest
Was wondering ppl... there is this e21 323i advertised for sale in the Star. Anyone went to see it?

4 sure it is in very good condition..but so sorry bro..it's not for sale...heheh...

friend of mine want to sell e21 320 year 1982 rm7,000 in good condition.anyone interested,plz pm me.

lutfi;184607 said:
friend of mine want to sell e21 320 year 1982 rm7,000 in good condition.anyone interested,plz pm me.

Bro, got photo??

xtracooljustin;205275 said:
bro Jin, ur signature so huge!

u still in UTM?

I working d... now in Klang.. but soon will shift back to Kulim d... where r u now bro justin??

ya la... wat was i thinking. last time i yamcha wif u, u were in final year.

Im back in UTM now. 2 more years to go... LOL

still keeping that E21 of yours?

xtracooljustin;205307 said:
ya la... wat was i thinking. last time i yamcha wif u, u were in final year.

Im back in UTM now. 2 more years to go... LOL

still keeping that E21 of yours?

Sure.. i won sell it... hehe.. however, i don know where got workshop can do fine tune for my e21.. i plan to do some tuning before go back to Kulim.. u got any idea?

jin;205959 said:
Sure.. i won sell it... hehe.. however, i don know where got workshop can do fine tune for my e21.. i plan to do some tuning before go back to Kulim.. u got any idea?

I know a wokshop that quite good and very cheap. PM me if u interested

Initial M,
If u dont mind sharing me and the others the place of the worksyop.. (or pm me..), Btw, the place in jb or kl ?

thx

Workshop

Its my mechanic in Larkin Perdana, JB. This guys use to own E21, E30, 190E and now E36. Very good on mechanical things. Very cheap on labor and trustworthy. I did my top overhaul there. My own parts and he charge labor for RM600 only inclusive of engineering cost and servicing. Expert in Merz car. My dad 190E full overhaul wt new piston cost about 6k only.

initialM;206213 said:
Its my mechanic in Larkin Perdana, JB. This guys use to own E21, E30, 190E and now E36. Very good on mechanical things. Very cheap on labor and trustworthy. I did my top overhaul there. My own parts and he charge labor for RM600 only inclusive of engineering cost and servicing. Expert in Merz car. My dad 190E full overhaul wt new piston cost about 6k only.

Hmm.. but i'm in KL now oh... however, thanks la.. if got near by Klang area then is better.. thank for your information oso...

jin;206285 said:
Hmm.. but i'm in KL now oh... however, thanks la.. if got near by Klang area then is better.. thank for your information oso...

dude, get in touch wif Ichiwan or Berq. Both of them own E21s and they are in mighty fine condition.

Give them a PM and im sure they'll help you the best they can.

InitialM - thanx for the info.. too bad, me in KL/PJ area.. so cant try the worksyop

No prob bro, not gaining anything here just wan to share wt others and to help the mechanic. He always kena tipu by customer.

Top Bottom