• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

popeadrian

Club Guest
Yummy....
IMG_5348.jpg
IMG_5463.jpg
IMG_5475.jpg
IMG_5342.jpg

nice shots...the e90 looks so garang but the e46 doesn't look dated at all...

Originally posted by safri@Jul 8 2006, 07:22 PM
nice shots...the e90 looks so garang but the e46 doesn't look dated at all...
agree with u, i somehow find E46 is their best design so far for 3 series (the model have longer out of date look issue)

Originally posted by Ade@Jul 8 2006, 07:37 PM
dude..u in miami?

No-lah Bro.....

Shots taken from the photoshoot session of one of the e46fanatics Chapters in the States.

Thought it might be of interest to the forum members hence it going in the Not Your Shots section..... :yes:

nice, nice.... the e90 really looks garang fr the front, hope the backside bmw will do somethin bout it....

wow....if only there was an e21 and an e30 and tht would make it 5 gens of 3's.....

not really a fan of the e90 but i must say tht the 1 in this pic has changed my mind...NICE!!!

i just realised tht we dun hav an e90 member in the club yet(active in tt anyways)

rgds,
-brad-

has any1 seen any modded e90's in malaysia yet?
i hav yet to c 1...

rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by tyke@Jul 10 2006, 11:59 AM
has any1 seen any modded e90's in malaysia yet?
i hav yet to c 1...

rgds,
-brad-

There are a few modded ones running around... the more "famous" one being the black/white ACS e90 that was featured in Hypertune. There's also a silver one with a full Reiger kit and DPE rims in Damansara Utama. The owner of the silver e90 has an e46 kitted out in Hamann products but complete Hartge exhaust system. Darn sweeeeeet! :eek:k:

Pope...sweet pics bro..sweeeeeeeeeeetahh! :D

Weh...what ya bring back from kiasu land :D

:)

hmmmmm...wasnt aware tht there were a few modded e90's....
with a complete hartge exhaust system?? :blink:

damansara utama u say???cool...mebbe i'll c it one of this days...

Yep first pics from e90post member D-Rock (also posting on e46fanatics)

That's a Kerscher front with the CF diffuser and I think 20" DPEs. Huge rear lip!! That's a US spec 325i...sparkling graphite ftw!

Kerscher makes the best front replacement, better than the M-Sport front although the M-Sport front with the Studie lip is also very nice. Not too fond of the Breyton or ACS front (whole kit actually), prefer the Hartge lip.

I always thought the e46 looks prettier than the e90, but after seeing more e90s out on the streets, I must say that the e90 might be BMW's best current offering...its relatively conservative but that's what makes it pretty.

Originally posted by KL2DC@Jul 14 2006, 11:20 PM
Yep first pics from e90post member D-Rock (also posting on e46fanatics)

That's a Kerscher front with the CF diffuser and I think 20" DPEs. Huge rear lip!! That's a US spec 325i...sparkling graphite ftw!

Kerscher makes the best front replacement, better than the M-Sport front although the M-Sport front with the Studie lip is also very nice. Not too fond of the Breyton or ACS front (whole kit actually), prefer the Hartge lip.

I always thought the e46 looks prettier than the e90, but after seeing more e90s out on the streets, I must say that the e90 might be BMW's best current offering...its relatively conservative but that's what makes it pretty.
you're right, e90 looks more matured and conservative...that's why e90 so much better when it's done up....stock e90 doesn't give you the ummph la, imo.

Safri: agreed....

Also, like all designs under Bangle's direction/supervision ... the looks of the car is very dependent on wheel size and design, color and ride height. That is why a 330i on type 162 wheels and sport suspension looks better than a 320d on type 154 wheels. Same goes why the 525i E60 with the M-bits look better than a stock 520i E60.

Originally posted by KL2DC@Jul 15 2006, 12:04 AM
Safri: agreed....

Also, like all designs under Bangle's direction/supervision ... the looks of the car is very dependent on wheel size and design, color and ride height. That is why a 330i on type 162 wheels and sport suspension looks better than a 320d on type 154 wheels. Same goes why the 525i E60 with the M-bits look better than a stock 520i E60.
i smell something...you're planning to do something to your ride man?.

Originally posted by safri@Jul 15 2006, 12:10 AM

i smell something...you're planning to do something to your ride man?.
You're sharp,

I've been unhappy with my car's stance and the 16" wheels just look girlie under those big fenders.

I've already installed the suspension bits from a 330i sport and am working on 18" or 19" wheels...as soon as my wallet recovers fully :rofl:

The thing is the e90s all run on RFTs with no spare tire/jack, not even a cubby hole for the spare tire. I am still on the border on giving up the security of the RFTs and my 3 yr paid up RFT insurance. There are no RFTs in 19s in the US nor there are all-season RFTs in 18s...so when upgrading, definitely have to go with non-RFT

RFTs suck, no choice, supply issues, heavy and no grip...

ya man, you're not the first to complain bout the RFTs...well, that's the price of technology...go for non-RFTs, 18' would suffice. i'm sure you can get some cash from trading in the 16' RFTs right?.

Originally posted by safri@Jul 15 2006, 12:31 AM
ya man, you're not the first to complain bout the RFTs...well, that's the price of technology...go for non-RFTs, 18' would suffice. i'm sure you can get some cash from trading in the 16' RFTs right?.
Absolutely no love for the 156s 16s....I've seen some folks having great difficulty selling those, the best they could get is about $400 for practically new wheels and tires.

19" wheel/tire sets start at $1.5k ... like I said, need to save up. Hello ramen noodles :D

I am all for technology and progress, but I think the whole idea is half-baked. There is a current shortage in the US for the OEM size 18" RFT tires. If you have a flat, you're pretty much SOL for the next 30-60 days.

Top Bottom