2012 BMW 3 Series gets the M Sport Package

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackE90

There is no surprise that the Germans from BMW decided to reveal the new 3 Series Sedan fitted with the M Sport Package immediately after the introduction of the third-generation of the BMW 3 Series, also known as F30. Of course, the M Sport Package brings only few aesthetic improvements while the engine range remains untouched. At the exterior, the new BMW 3 Series with the M Sport Package will feature new 18-inch alloy wheels along revised front bumper, rear diffuser and tailpipes.
2012-BMW-3-Series-M-Sport-1.jpg
The BMW Individual Shadowline trim is also added while for extra bucks you get larger 19-inch wheels, M Sport braking system, a new exterior finish and Adaptive suspension with electronically controlled damping.
2012-BMW-3-Series-M-Sport-2.jpg
However, the M Sport suspension system able to reduce the ground clearance by 10 mm is offered as standard with the new package together with few enhancements at the interior. BMW said that the new M Sport Package will be available starting the summer of the next year, shortly after the model goes on sale in February.
2012-BMW-3-Series-M-Sport-3.jpg
“Arresting forms and attractive lines enhance sporty looks and comfort. The M Sport package brings the ultimate in sporting makeovers to the new BMW 3 Series,” adds BMW. Accurate pricing for the M Sport Package should be revealed soon by the German company. “

This F30 is really growing on me!!!

Looking at the hood, and its giving me the...

Can't wait to see how the coupe version looks like?

Just notice.. how come this F30 still has the conventional hand brake?!

What happen to this?
bmw-x6-e71-activehybrid-2010-619_12.jpg

I'm also liking the new F30....shame my wallet cannot afford one yet.

Somehow this seats reminds me of VW seats...looks good and young though

2012-BMW-3-Series-M-Sport-2.jpg

Jigo;681855 said:
better start saving to get it

HUHUHUHu

After enough saving here come another new F35 huhuhuhu......When can I start BUYING.......

This one I like more than F30. More acceptable to me due to the removal of the "magic touch" between the headlight and kidney grill.

This is better than science fiction.. Or should I say science fiction comes to live! I've never seen such side mirror before, not even in concept.. :love:

Looks dashing exteriorly..

Not buying the interior trim though...
Maybe I am old school.
But body coloured trim and seat weavings arent quite BMW finesse...

Maybe a full leather with Brushed titanium trim/ Piano Black trim will do the car much justice..

Top Bottom