2010 Geneva Motor Show

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
BlackE90;497105 said:
BMW AG is getting ready for 2010 Geneva Motor show. Here's the link
(click here). Lotsa of yummy machines.....

Thanks for the link... Super racun wo!!! Beh tahan lor... esp looking at the Alpina tuned and modded E92s!!!

BlackCat;497176 said:
Thanks for the link... Super racun wo!!! Beh tahan lor... esp looking at the Alpina tuned and modded E92s!!!

Bro.....itu 335i.......wahlaueee...........GS, F800,lagi 335i.........aiyoh............:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

E92......racun

BlackCat;497176 said:

Bro.....I think that you will make more rounds past Sapura Auto after looking at the E92............hancurlah begitu........:eek::eek::eek:

stanleycck;497350 said:
Bro.....I think that you will make more rounds past Sapura Auto after looking at the E92............hancurlah begitu........:eek::eek::eek:

Sapura Auto just across from my office. From my window already can see the showroom... :love::love::love: How lar...???

BlackCat;497360 said:
Sapura Auto just across from my office. From my window already can see the showroom... :love::love::love: How lar...???

Aiyoh.......to make things worse...........just walk over and kasi downpayment loh...........bury the anxiety of the E92..........:top::top::top::top::top::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

stanleycck;497368 said:
Aiyoh.......to make things worse...........just walk over and kasi downpayment loh...........bury the anxiety of the E92..........:top::top::top::top::top::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Downpayment will not be an issue bro, its the installments after that sucks...

But the Alpine Wiess Alpina tuned is whispering sweet things in my ear already...

BlackCat;497399 said:

But the Alpine Wiess Alpina tuned is whispering sweet things in my ear already...

Imagine us standing next to these sweeeeeeeet things..........I think that we will need to be stretchered out of the hall........lol

BlackCat;497399 said:

True.........looking at the selling price of that E92 in Malaysia........at least RM4-5k one month punya installment..........dont you think????

do they have the 17" rim that was on the E92 over here ? Looks cool.

Aaaaarrrggghhhhhhhhh..................more pics..........to click or not to click.........hmmmmmmmm:fight::fight::fight::fight:

Latest Update (04--3-2010) with
M3 ZCP Competition Package model
F10 5-series models
X5 LCI facelifted model
Lumma Tuning's CLR X 650 M
AC Schnitzer 5-series GT and X3

(Click Here)

Top Bottom