2008 320i Coupe Vs 2006 320i M-Sport Un-Reg Japan Spec

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

peekaboo2267

Club Guest
Hi Guys!For you Beemer enthusiasts this may be a really stupid question... But bear with me as I am pretty ignorant with regards to BMW. I really like the 3 series coupe. Approached a Beemer showroom to view the new 2008 320i Coupe (Selling price RM289,800) and after lengthy discussion, was offerred a quotation of RM248,200! This is after they pre-registered their cars and on the condition that I buy within this month. There is of cause the 3 year warrantee attached to it. Naturally, with BMW Service & Repair Inclusive for 3 yrs or 60,000km - whichever comes first.I also approached a relative who owns an imported car showroom. He doesn't have a 320i Coupe, but offers a 2006 4 door 320i M-Sport Unreg. Japan Spec ( Brand New) at RM244,000. 2.0L. Valvetronic. Sunroof. 17" Rim (RFT). Semi Bucket Seat. Electric Seat. Push Start Stop Button. 156HP.Which of the 2 is better value for money? Resale value, Fuel economy... Being a typical female , I tend to focus on the looks and economy factor and less on how powerful these 2 cars are in comparison to each other. Buying an imported car from Japan also worries me since there is no warrantee and all the manuals are in Jap.Thanks!

Quikflyer;380158 said:
How did you manage to get down to RM248k for the 2008 Coupe??

Well its pre registered and probably AB wants to clear 2008 stock.

Futhermore the market is really bad now, not many people buying esp coupe.

So guys time to get ur hands on a 320i Coupe now!

Hi Quickflier,

I went to see them and I did mention that I am interested but not in a hurry since I still love my RAV4 3 doors very much despite it being almost 7 yrs old. But I am opened for persuasion... The salesman called me later with info that they have reduced the price by pre-registering, with further reduction attaching to their car loan agreement. I am willing to buy cash so they lowered even further... You guys reckon it is a really good buy? I am still undecided since I really shouldn't go higher than RM200k for my new car purchase... But man... I really like Coupe! So hard to find and expensive to buy 3 door cars in M'sia...

NO BRAINER: 320i COUPE. WHITE. i saw it in Ingress auto. it rocks. japan spec radio doesnt work in malaysia too. to have it changed is a PITA.

Personally I would go for the coupe - I'm a coupe person and I really love it! So the choice is ultimately up to you lar... :p

Yeah.. I basically love 2 doors... Even bought my RAV4 3 Doors because of that.. Nothing to do with it being 4WD at all!!! My first car was a Honda Civic Coupe and I loved it to bits... Actually, looked very similar to this 320i Coupe, from the side anyway! Are Beemer's spareparts really that expensive still?

peekaboo2267;380123 said:
Hi Guys!

For you Beemer enthusiasts this may be a really stupid question... But bear with me as I am pretty ignorant with regards to BMW. I really like the 3 series coupe. Approached a Beemer showroom to view the new 2008 320i Coupe (Selling price RM289,800) and after lengthy discussion, was offerred a quotation of RM248,200! This is after they pre-registered their cars and on the condition that I buy within this month. There is of cause the 3 year warrantee attached to it. Naturally, with BMW Service & Repair Inclusive for 3 yrs or 60,000km - whichever comes first.

I also approached a relative who owns an imported car showroom. He doesn't have a 320i Coupe, but offers a 2006 4 door 320i M-Sport Unreg. Japan Spec ( Brand New) at RM244,000. 2.0L. Valvetronic. Sunroof. 17" Rim (RFT). Semi Bucket Seat. Electric Seat. Push Start Stop Button. 156HP.

Which of the 2 is better value for money? Resale value, Fuel economy... Being a typical female , I tend to focus on the looks and economy factor and less on how powerful these 2 cars are in comparison to each other. Buying an imported car from Japan also worries me since there is no warrantee and all the manuals are in Jap.

Thanks!

well i think a typical female should go for the 320i coupe first it wont give u any warrantee trouble and they reali give u a gd price so go for it.....

Hi Guys!

For you Beemer enthusiasts this may be a really stupid question... But bear with me as I am pretty ignorant with regards to BMW. I really like the 3 series coupe. Approached a Beemer showroom to view the new 2008 320i Coupe (Selling price RM289,800) and after lengthy discussion, was offerred a quotation of RM248,200! This is after they pre-registered their cars and on the condition that I buy within this month. There is of cause the 3 year warrantee attached to it. Naturally, with BMW Service & Repair Inclusive for 3 yrs or 60,000km - whichever comes first.

I also approached a relative who owns an imported car showroom. He doesn't have a 320i Coupe, but offers a 2006 4 door 320i M-Sport Unreg. Japan Spec ( Brand New) at RM244,000. 2.0L. Valvetronic. Sunroof. 17" Rim (RFT). Semi Bucket Seat. Electric Seat. Push Start Stop Button. 156HP.

Which of the 2 is better value for money? Resale value, Fuel economy... Being a typical female , I tend to focus on the looks and economy factor and less on how powerful these 2 cars are in comparison to each other. Buying an imported car from Japan also worries me since there is no warrantee and all the manuals are in Jap.

Thanks!

Sorry if this come too late...

between brand new and recond at the same price...why would u even think twice about the 320 recond? not only its 3years older...it has no warranty whatsoever.

And for your info...u can get the brand new (pre-reg) 320 msport from any of bmw m'sia dealer...i believe they have some pre reg..good luck.

Hi Guys!

Thanks!

Wait no longer...go for the 320i coupe....the car specifically built for ladies....it looks so stunning compare to the saloon.

i don't think lady was suitable to drive bmw...he he he... :34:...
quite risky, who know what if there got BUGGGGSS,
what is your position? manager?, rich people?, doctor?, engineer? ???? ?? movie star? ???
a potential danger of being con?? or pocket wreck??

those bmw part was expensive but last long. But if somebody did vandalism on it,
soo on it will not be last long. MAFIA/criminal/BAPA AYAM/??????
really love to target such car, more worst if they noticed the owner was LADY..:34:...

JOKER;391942 said:
i don't think lady was suitable to drive bmw...he he he... :34:...
quite risky, who know what if there got BUGGGGSS,
what is your position? manager?, rich people?, doctor?, engineer? ???? ?? movie star? ???
a potential danger of being con?? or pocket wreck??

those bmw part was expensive but last long. But if somebody did vandalism on it,
soo on it will not be last long. MAFIA/criminal/BAPA AYAM/??????
really love to target such car, more worst if they noticed the owner was LADY..:34:...

there is a risk of being hijacked.....especially when its a women driver on a bmw. Just take a precautionary steps like park in a well lit place, etc...dont tell me becos u are a women then u need to stay at home all the time.

glock_8;392192 said:
there is a risk of being hijacked.....especially when its a women driver on a bmw. Just take a precautionary steps like park in a well lit place, etc...dont tell me becos u are a women then u need to stay at home all the time.

well, the joker in the BATman movie was male or female?? :stupid: :34:

Top Bottom