2006 AD Roundel Awards - Best Avatar

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabianyee

Founding Member
Preliminary Round- Entries would be nominated by forum members.- Nominated entries would be polled to have the members vote for the top 5 nominees.- Subsequently, the AD committee would then vote/select for the best entry for each category.Criteria- Entries should be selected based on the creativity and relevance to the roundel.- Entries should be non-sexual related.- Avatars to be nominated should be active from 1 August 2006 onwards until 30 September 2006- The Annual Dinner committee reserves the rights to retract nominations deemed to be offensive and sensitive to other members in the forum in general.- Members of the AD committee are not eligible for any entry in this category.Nominations for Best Avatar 1.2.3.4.5.Nomination period ends at noon 12:00PM 31 August 2006A poll would be created for the nominated entries. Members of the forum can vote for your favourite entries from 1 Sept onwards.

strange there is no nomination considering that majority are using avatar..

come and nominate lah.. don't be shy shy one..

Nominations for Best Avatar
1. Albundy's Tony Monero
2. Jipster's dancing carrot
3. Zoggee's donut
4. Sithwarrior Darth Maul
5. XXX Alfred E Neuman

cheh!!! of course have to post the avatar here else how to see????:confused:

Lidis mahhh.....

Nominations for Best Avatar

1. Albundy's Tony Monero
image.php

2. Jipster's dancing carrot
image.php

3. Zoggee's donut
image.php

4. Sithwarrior Darth Maul
image.php

5. XXX Alfred E Neuman
image.php

The voting poll for the nominated Avatars would be running until 14 Sep 2006..

Cast your votes. you can choose more than 1 avatars of your choice.

aiks me againah...at least this one no need to polish like mad cow..kekkeke

XXX, i think u mite need to polish yr botak head lah so tat it will be more shinning mahhhhhhh at our AD

...dont trust me as I only know how to'thrust'...in out in out that kind of thrust..OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom