2002 meet

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

veerapan

Club Guest
hi, during the grand TT(you have done a fabulous in making the best bmw event in malaysia), i saw a couple of 2002s, is there any meet. i saw a nice yellow one with number 2002. But not in concours. There was a decent looking white one at the concours parking area notice with a injection(Tii) but notice it is not a original tii. is the owner here too? hope to meet up. where did you get the engine. i would want to convert my car. now with 5 speed gearbox can reach 180. need more boost without changing the 6cyclinder engine. thank you. I am from Klang

well go to the tt first... u will meet d sifus redbaron, bailey, yazid, prez..... n many more otai....

yup...

agree on that...they simply superb n fully loaded!!!

cheers

thank you very much mr Mafia. I will be in contact with them. you got nice cars too. thank you

haha.. thanks dude!

here in tis club u will c better cars... mine all junks!

hai veerapan, so where is your 2002 man? Dont hide it in klang only, hehe,
did you change the gbox to 5 speed? becuase the original is up till 4 speed only, and did you say yours could go until 180? wow, that is superb man ! i will try to contact the owner of the white 2002 so that we could have a peek at your lovely 02 !

take care..

veerapan;336883 said:
hi, during the grand TT(you have done a fabulous in making the best bmw event in malaysia), i saw a couple of 2002s, is there any meet. i saw a nice yellow one with number 2002. But not in concours. There was a decent looking white one at the concours parking area notice with a injection(Tii) but notice it is not a original tii. is the owner here too? hope to meet up. where did you get the engine. i would want to convert my car. now with 5 speed gearbox can reach 180. need more boost without changing the 6cyclinder engine. thank you. I am from Klang

bro, I don't know if you still come here, but what color is your 2002 tii? Just curious, since yours is 5 speed, I know someone who had one of that.

I noticed that this is an old thread, but are there any classic TT sessions? I would really like to see some classics!

Top Bottom