2002 E46 Sport Touring

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Famy

Club Guest
Hello to all BMW lovers;Our family car.....I guest most of you guys dont like station wagon, but anyhow here's some pic. of our only family car. Last owner had taken real good care of the car. Everything is original from the day it was imported from Germany. I like it like that, no plan for any modification. Engine and Transmission is smooth and tight. Hopefully it remain that way...anyone out there have similar model?...it will be nice to here from u and share experiences..Cheers Mate..:top:
DSCN7954.jpg
DSCN7965.jpg

Nice ride bro. very rare in this part of the world. I have a friend who has E30 touring bro. Do joint us for TT bro.

redbaron;286080 said:
Nice ride bro. very rare in this part of the world. I have a friend who has E30 touring bro. Do joint us for TT bro.

TT...Sure my friend it would be nice to see u all...

my friend says i am driving a school bus.....hahahaha....

O ya by the way....sorry i did not introduce you to my other daily drive car...MR. MR2... ( he is kind of jealous......)
DSCN7956.jpg

Famy;286078 said:
Hello to all BMW lovers;

Our family car.....I guest most of you guys dont like station wagon, ........

Love station wagons, not the american type but either European (BMW, Audi RS4, 159, Saab) or Japs (Subaru!).

Is it a 320i or 325i? or 330i? In US there is a transplanted E46 M3 wagon (I think by Rogue Engineering).

OSFlanker;286134 said:
Love station wagons, not the american type but either European (BMW, Audi RS4, 159, Saab) or Japs (Subaru!).

Is it a 320i or 325i? or 330i? In US there is a transplanted E46 M3 wagon (I think by Rogue Engineering).

Evidently none of the above, my friend, its the normal N42 318i, so difficult even to get a second hand 320 (6 cylinder)...Went to see the Audi Avant A4 non turbo, Year 2005, price even cheaper, condition could be better, overall OK, handling is nothing special, except if the engine is turbo. than i will have difficulty in choosing.
We decided on The BMW because of availability of spare parts, Looks, and warranty given by AB. on engine and powertrain.

other option we considered was Volvo V50. which is even expensive...and of couse the other kind like station wagon ie. Honda Stream, Caldina, and Toyota Wish.

My neighbour had a subaru wagon 4wd. very fast but too noisy....? but really nice car.

i love station wagon...something different.
Can put in more stuff but about the same length as sedan

Famy,

I am very impressed by your interior esp the leather.

The CBU leather seems to be much better than the ones in the CKD.

Cheers

interior

anxious;293217 said:
Famy,

I am very impressed by your interior esp the leather.

The CBU leather seems to be much better than the ones in the CKD.

Cheers

Thank-u anxious, but the downside is its easy to get dirty, my son adam, now have to just sit still only...no messing around or eat ice cream. i am getting him to wear rear seatbelt from now on. (his just 10yrs old)...(that include my wife too..no eating ice cream.....kena jaga badan le....

safrul;293086 said:
i love station wagon...something different.
Can put in more stuff but about the same length as sedan

i am not sure safrul, i thing it is a little bit longer than the sedan, it does look virtually longer . cheers mate.

acidburn thanks bro. I wonder if any of the other member's of bmwcm have similar model. would like to get to know each other and share experiences.

cheers..

Nice Touring. My pilot friend drives a dark blue E46 Touring too, bought 2 years ago. His other car is Audi A4.

Btw, your MR2 looks ... high

Me prefer life view, memang puas hati + anyway NICE and SUPER CLEAN ride bro Famy!

Crymson;299537 said:
Nice Touring. My pilot friend drives a dark blue E46 Touring too, bought 2 years ago. His other car is Audi A4.

Btw, your MR2 looks ... high

Thanks bro. I saw one the other day, parked infront of Bangsar Shopping Ctr. Similar like mine, with no roof railing, interior is gray color, and its manual trans.

MR-2 does look high front. actually it was parked on slope, actually he is quit low.
i have difficulty washing the inner fender everytime...i am looking for stagged rim for the mr2. got any info bro?

Still here la bro...my trip to BKK is end April? Waa...cam ade project je nih?!

What a beautiful wagon! I like wagon bimmers too.. especially the E34 M5 touring - just awesome.

Top Bottom