2001e46 320i 2.2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

izuaff

Club Guest
Hi all,I'm fauzi and new to thisclub. Just got my e46 320 2.2 today. Not sure If i made the right decision but my heart just love it. Need some advice. 1) Which part should I pay most attention to?2) Planning to change to HID light. Should I go for the expensive one or just any brand?3) If I want more power, which part should I change to give me the most bang for less money?Replies are appreciated.

Hi Fauzi,
How much you bought the car?
Is it M-Sport version? I looking for one.
So far, how do you feel about the new car?
Appreciate ur f/back.

izuaff said:
Hi all,

I'm fauzi and new to thisclub. Just got my e46 320 2.2 today. Not sure If i made the right decision but my heart just love it.

Need some advice.

1) Which part should I pay most attention to?

2) Planning to change to HID light. Should I go for the expensive one or just any brand?

3) If I want more power, which part should I change to give me the most bang for less money?

Replies are appreciated.

waaa want more power so soon? try ecu remap and fit a ram charger..that should keep you entertained for a short while and would have cost you about RM2.5k

i would suggest that you pay particular attention to the expansion tank next to the radiator and also check all hoses especially the cooling and power steering hoses..these hoses have a tendency to fail at the connection and will contribute to a breakdown..make sure you service and renew parts according to the manufacturer's recommended intervals and you should have trouble free sheer driving pleasure..

regards

bought at RM140K .A bit more than I should bcos I didn't bother to shop around.
Just a normal version.

So far, I'm happy with the car, power and every thing.

I wonder If I do all these mods, is it stable? I mean should I be worry about car breakdown after , let's say, 5000 kms after doiing all these.

And where is the best place to get it done? Sunway area?

Appreciate your feedback

izuaff;192232 said:
Hi all,

I'm fauzi and new to thisclub. Just got my e46 320 2.2 today. Not sure If i made the right decision but my heart just love it.

bro is yours come wit face lift?n sport package?

what year is that?i was thinkin to get one of those..

jap spec. so far , i love it. bought at ming heng motor along jln genting klang.

izuaff,
Is it a new stock? check the paintwork carefully to make sure no prior body damage while in M'sia. Check the mileage and pay attention to FUEL FILTER as this is commonly forgotten to be checked by workshop (usually badly clogged and after 2-3 months, your car will vibrate when cold start).

If still under warranty, better get computer diagnose (SAPURA Auto offering free inspection anyway) and highlight all those defects, if there is any, to Ming Heng and negotiate if they cud do under the warranty.

Enjoy driving bro

Top Bottom