2.5 Stroker Kit + Supercharger..pls guide

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mir_bimm

Club Guest
hi guys... been using M50B20 sv now.. mech advice me for 2.5 stoker upgrade for some power n money saver.i been thinking to + it with supercharger..need to ask e34 sifus n pros here who have experience.. are this modification perfect n smart? how bout the perfomance?is it better fuel comp than B20? n the best question is.. how much the superchrger cost? if u guys have personal advice n experience pls guide me...thanx guys:top::top::top:

lol....ramsing can help if you need to ghee up someone.

b4 u do anything, u have to ask u're self what do you expect after the mods? just a little power, or neck snapping, tyre burning, m5 eating power?? set your power goals, then decide on what path to take.

stroking+supercharging is always nice to hear, but will cost dearly if you're not prepared and dont know what you're after. what hp/tq are you expecting, and is your car auto/manual??

tkk;550753 said:
hahahah... not require.. as i'm not rushing to sell my ride.... Thanks!

aisey, i give free promotion la. u better be careful tkk, our brother blackhowling is always cari mangsa with toyota engine owners. coz he say he is king of toyota engine in asia pac. :eek:

BLaCkHoWLiNG;550860 said:
ramsing: oi! basket... say busy but always cucuk me on BCM forum.. bila TT?

weekend la...we go pappa rich look at all the mamma's there....:top:

ramsing;550809 said:
aisey, i give free promotion la. u better be careful tkk, our brother blackhowling is always cari mangsa with toyota engine owners. coz he say he is king of toyota engine in asia pac. :eek:

ok ok... my 1jz head is slowbai... nothing compare to supra... by the way, you will love you it when you compare the power M50... also, you do not feel like turbo car at all. maybe our E34 is too heavy..

initialM;550954 said:
Since when u become gigolo look for mummy??:cool:

my friend blackhowling is owner of a few ktv....so i have to change mode la. he dun like ghee.....

tkk;550967 said:
ok ok... my 1jz head is slowbai... nothing compare to supra... by the way, you will love you it when you compare the power M50... also, you do not feel like turbo car at all. maybe our E34 is too heavy..

hehehe....one day i join u'r tts la. can see for myself. but i just scared blackhowling will come and rape...

Top Bottom