1st Official BMWCM Berbuka Puasa Get-Together

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

raz451

Club Guest
Boys and GirlsDue to popular demand, I am arranging for Dinner/Berbuka Puasa get-together next Friday, 12th September 2008 at Fatty Crab in Taman Megah, Petaling Jaya.Since it will also be the Official TT day, may I then suggest that it be brought over to Fatty Crab thus killing two birds with one stone!Nevertheless, let’s start a list, as reservation in Fatty Crab is necessary.Event: Dinner @ Fatty CrabVenue: Taman Megah, PJDate: Friday, 12th SeptemberTime: 7pm1. raz4512. 3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.

Oh no. Bad timing for me again. Sorry again Missy. I am missing Fatty Crab and all of you dearly.

Boys and Girls

Due to popular demand, I am arranging for Dinner/Berbuka Puasa get-together next Friday, 12th September 2008 at Fatty Crab in Taman Megah, Petaling Jaya.

Since it will also be the Official TT day, may I then suggest that it be brought over to Fatty Crab thus killing two birds with one stone!

Nevertheless, let’s start a list, as reservation in Fatty Crab is necessary.

Event: Dinner @ Fatty Crab
Venue: Taman Megah, PJ
Date: Friday, 5th September
Time: 7pm

1. raz451
2. salinasaad + fizasaad :4:

Boys and Girls

Due to popular demand, I am arranging for Dinner/Berbuka Puasa get-together next Friday, 12th September 2008 at Fatty Crab in Taman Megah, Petaling Jaya.

Since it will also be the Official TT day, may I then suggest that it be brought over to Fatty Crab thus killing two birds with one stone!

Date: Friday, 5th September

1. raz451
2. salinasaad + fizasaad :4:
3. SyahrulN

CleanWorldPeace;353439 said:
Please make sure you got the date right. Is it 5th September or 12th September?

Ooops! It will be on the 12th of September. Thank you for pointing that our Mr. Clean!:)

Bix;353321 said:
Oh no. Bad timing for me again. Sorry again Missy. I am missing Fatty Crab and all of you dearly.

Ye lah tu.... Hehehe

Thanks to Mr. Clean, I will now be able attend this buka puasa function to kill 2 birds with 1 stone :biggrin:

Boys and Girls

Date: Friday, 12th September

1. raz451
2. salinasaad + fizasaad
3. SyahrulN
4. climenta

Bix;353321 said:

Bix

Check your schedule again. I made a boo-boo on the dates. It is supposed to be on the 12th and not the 5th. Say yes! Say yes! :p

--------------------------

Johnj - ditto

No Mr. Clean please. I don't wash my car everyday as water has become a scarce commodity. Clean World and World Peace to you all...

Good raz. The club is also planing to do the following week. So far i have something on that day if it is cancel than for sure i will be there. After that can convoy to official TT. Fatttyyyy Ccccrrraaabbbb sssssllllluuuuurrrrppppp sedapnya.

Raz, ... I couldn't joint this time ..... have another Buka Puasa & Terawikh must attend ... and this one I cannot be missing.

Date: Friday, 12th September

1. raz451
2. salinasaad + fizasaad
3. SyahrulN
4. climenta
5. Albundy

Guys,

never been to Fatty Crab before..... does it have HaLaLa certification?

cheers!

Raz Dearest, Ill be in Phil from the 12th to 16th sept...:wink:

Raz Dearest, Ill be in Phil from the 12th to 16th sept...

With Best Regards,

John.J
Klang
BMW and AROWANA RULEZ!!!

BMW e39 525i : 02/06 - M54B25

Brader Johnj Dont bluff bluff that u gonna be in Phil say lah u dont want to pay for crabs cause too expensive. Satay so cheap also u FFK so now crab also u want to FFK as well. hahahahahahaha Anyway enjoy yourself in Phil. Cebu Or Manila (Mabuhai)

Sorry guys cant join. First 3 weeks of puasa is always with family. Hope all of you have a good buka puasa. Enjoy puas puas...

QD250;353571 said:
Guys,

never been to Fatty Crab before..... does it have HaLaLa certification?

cheers!

Bro QD250,

Fatty Crab Restaurant is pork-free but without the Halal certificate. Reason being is that, like other food outlets like Hard-Rock Café and many other restaurants, they serve booze.

(Tapi makcik2 bertudung memang melambak makan kat situ, if it’s any consolation!) :)

Cheers

Raja Nazrin oso was there dining with his family...

Anyway, I can't confirm now...

Top Bottom