1st BMW Club Malaysia Golf Get Together

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeop

Club Guest
Inconjunction with our Annual Dinner on the 16th September, 2006, we are planning to hold our 1st Annual BMW Club Malaysia Golf Get Together. This event will be sanction as our yearly official tournament for the club. As the idea of holding this event was at the last minute, we are trying our best to get as many members as possible to participate in this inaugural game.The winners will be awarded with our BMW Roundel throphy plus other prizes. Along the way, we are also looking and talking for some help and sponsors from few corporates. The top three winners will be announced and received their throphy during the Annual Dinner. Here are the plan:Event :1st BMW Club Malaysia Golf Get TogetherDate :15th Sept. 2006, FridayTime : 8amVenue : TBC, prob. Bukit Kemuning GCCFees : < RM150 (to be finalised)Format : System 36 Stableford Closing date for registration: 11th September 2006 Each member is entitle to bring one guest, if possible another BMW owner. We are aiming to gather at least 8 flights for a start. We are open to any suggestion and/or sponsors from all members, the goal is to MAKE THIS HAPPEN. To start the ball rolling, please put down your name in the list below. 1. yeop +12. basha3. jyazid4. bailey56789101112131415 For further details of all participants, please PM me the following:Full Name :Forum Name :Handicap :Club : (pls indicate if you are members of AGN/RGT/others) NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO A NEW DATE, PLEASE REFER TO PAGE 2 AND REGISTER YOURSELF THERE

As for now, the date is still tentative...since there are members who prefers to play during weekend. But therefore we still need the numbers before we reconfirm the date and venue.

Lets get sweat and make this happen !!

SOunds like a good plan, it would be good to do something else besides makan and TT......

guru is in.. hcp 18, but stableford system does not matter what your handicap right?

yes, but its good to arrange flight according to players handicap...not to kacau the better player's momentum..

Event :1st BMW Club Malaysia Golf Get Together
Date :15th Sept. 2006, Friday
Time : 8am
Venue : TBC, prob. Bukit Kemuning GCC
Fees : < RM150 (to be finalised)
Format : System 36 Stableford

1. yeop +1
2. basha
3. jyazid
4. bailey
5. guru
6. zamtresco

Take note that you are entitle to bring one guest player, possibly another UDM owner. However only members are entitle to win the BMW CM Roundel throphy. We will have another prizes for guest.

Attention All Golfers,pls make yrself free for the event....

too many 'Buaya's around... but all are keeping quiet only!!!

yeop,

waaaaah i knowlah uve jes won some vouchers but tat doesnt mean u can lift the trophy tau? im on bro but pls do persuade kevster to join in man........

What happen to other 'buayas' ..... wmr, albundy, alvin .......

Bailey said:
yeop,

waaaaah i knowlah uve jes won some vouchers but tat doesnt mean u can lift the trophy tau? im on bro but pls do persuade kevster to join in man........

Kevster doesn't golf.....no steering wheel involved.....dunno how ler.....

However.....I don't mind tagging along.... some of the best fishing spots are on golf course......ekekeke

thanks chubby... pls ask all yr golfers friend to register asap. see whether i can get Burger there??

yeop,

how's our golof bro, i heard chubby wil be bringing some of his frens but not yet in the list puuuuuuuuuunnnn

would love to join but cant play on fri... mayb next time if it is held on weekends...

yeop...eh friday eh?...aiyaaa i thot saturday morning laaaa.....friday susah laa...darn!!!!

POSTPONEMENT

Due to slow response and participation from members, we would like to announce that the 1st BMW Club Malaysia Golf Get Together will be postpone to a date, most probably after Hari Raya AidilFitri.
Tentatively, we plan to hold it on the weekend since many members prefers that.

Event :1st BMW Club Malaysia Golf Get Together
Date : 5th NOV. 2006, SUNDAY
Time : 1.30pm
Venue : TBC, prob. Bukit Kemuning GCC
Fees : < RM150 (to be finalised)
Format : System 36 Stableford

So golfing members, since we have ample time to decide on personal planning, please pen down your name first from now in order for us to make this event happening.
I'll bring forward those interested members that already registered and to be continued from here....

1. yeop +1
2. basha
3. jyazid
4. bailey
5. guru
6. zamtresco
7. chubby
8. alvin
9. karate 70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom