1997 BMW Z3 for sale (Low mileage!!)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Teej

Club Guest
Hi,I have a silver 1997 1.9L Z3 hardtop (soft top still available for conversion) for sale. Low mileage (28000km) and in immaculate condition. Asking price is 100k and negotiable, the car is in Penang. I will try to post pictures soon.The car is rarely driven and has been sitting at home for a while, anyone who is interested can message me or send me an email at teejayfoo@gmail.com.

Nice car. Anybody knows which engine is this model using? Is it the same as the E36?

Is 100k too much? I think the market price is lower than that... Need to look at the condition... Anyhow, too far, other wise, I might consider...

Good Luck!

TomJB;242727 said:
Is 100k too much? I think the market price is lower than that... Need to look at the condition... Anyhow, too far, other wise, I might consider...

Good Luck!

hard top for z3's n most convertibles are rare , so the price is justifiable , if the mileage is qenuine , then its quite a good buy indeed, but the seats do reveal that the owner is bit heavy :listen:

goodluck on ur sale

Dear Teej,
My name is Nicholas, I'm looking to get a z3, are yours still available?
I can come to Pen and have a look, call me thanks.
016-551 2221

sgbuloh_e90;261320 said:
hard top for z3's n most convertibles are rare , so the price is justifiable , if the mileage is qenuine , then its quite a good buy indeed, but the seats do reveal that the owner is bit heavy :listen:

goodluck on ur sale

willing seller....willing buyer as we all understood.....BUT being in the club that is suppose to act positively to other members, for your reference: 100ish for 1997, is too high mate. Somemore its only 1.895cc. 16 valve 4 cylinder, 140bhp. M43 engine. Low mileage is not a surprise for z3 which been known as a weekend roadster. Hard top, i must say is an added value to the car.
Good Luck on your sale...and if the seller are seriously want to sell......so seriously consider your asking price.

Having said that, FYI: I'm driving 2000 Z3, 2.2i Double vanos Straight Six, 170bhp, M54 engine, Tiptronic gear and Widebody version (last batch edition for Z3).....The price i paid for my ride......just bit more then his asking price.
No hard feeling mate...:top:

Dude,

What's ur opinion on the corner handling compare with Z3, E36 & E39?

Hey dude, i have a z3 for sale, year 00/05 japan spec 2.0cc, full original, mil 8xk, black colour,softtop, view to believe =D i wanna upgrade my car, if anyone is interested can either leave me a msg here or call me at 016-9090907 thank you

Top Bottom