1989 e32 735i for SALE

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

RottieBoy

Club Guest
PRICE REDUCTION to RM 13,500

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE ...

(no time wasters, people wanting finance, asking for pictures for fun.. etc. etc. no "malaysia boleh, 1-IMDB double talk etc)

esp NO missed calls / asking me to call back you back bec: (AIYOH!!...if you cant afford 0.10cent how to pay for new car? HAHAH !!

ONLY serious buyers only will be entertained

THANKS for viewing - have a good day ;)

>>

<<<

Genuinely well looked after & maintained - parked in shade it whole life...

NO !! its NOT "tip top" or "like new" bec let's be realistic.. this a 25 year old car selling at <15K.. (except for the dashboard & rear seats which are almost like new)

BUT... the paint is still shiny (few marks here and there) bec I touched it up, the original leather soft & uncracked, there is no rust and the car runs well because I have taken good care of it.

ie it still feels "good to drive & own" bec over past few years it has been serviced on time, many parts replaced as needed including new shocks, some suspension arms, starter motor, wheel bearings, radiator & waterpump, viscous fan clutch...& I just retinted it & serviced it (fluids etc etc)

so generally an honest car with no B.Sh*t involved. Car is dark grey , road tax just renewed.. and yes I have the special JPJ discounted roadtax for this soon to be classic so roadtax IS AFFORDABLE

if you are a lover of these older e32 and you can pay between RM10- RM15K. Then please feel free to give me a buzz / whatsapp at 013 687-0019. <for it really REALLY hard to find a 7 in this condition>

note: the car needs a new BMW badge & some fettling but otherwise it's been GREAT CAR!!! and still "drives like a BMW should"

thanks for reading this

Hi, are there any ways you can send the pictures of the car? Both exterior and interior

Send me your email & I will be happy to send some pics Kiv. ..

One really CANNOT assess condition from a photo :), .. ESP in Malaysia where all cars "claim to be tip top" & "like new"

serious buyers MUST view

HI everyone.. thanks for the serious inquiries.

a few "very non serious callers" but also a couple of serious ones !!

Ive now reduced price a bit to "move things a long" hehe !!

.. thanks for veiwing

Top Bottom