1985 E30 First Time Owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ch1et

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. Proud owner of a 1985 320i coupe. Got it off one of the forum members here.

Male / Female - male
Picture of you(optional) - rather not. Need royalty tau.
Occupation: - Engineer How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: - Google?
When was it? - a month back maybe?
What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? - build new relationships
What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? - TT would be nice
What are you planning to do in the next 2-3 years? - still be alive.

Hope to meet some of you all for TT and the like. Am pretty new to the scene. :)

Attachments

• 2017-07-08 18.49.56.jpg
    2017-07-08 18.49.56.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 33
Hi - love to go for TT .... here is my e30
b2d61cbcd59955a7cc67de6da9081edb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gendong said:
welcome to the forum bro!!
Thank you! :)

bmb3130 said:
Hi - love to go for TT .... here is my e30
b2d61cbcd59955a7cc67de6da9081edb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My, that looks real lovely. Where are your whereabouts? Feel free to PM if you're not comfortable to say. :)

I'll take you up on your offer soon when my car is done sitting around the workshops. Just trying to get everything in to place mechanical wise.

ch1et said:
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. Proud owner of a 1985 320i coupe. Got it off one of the forum members here.

Male / Female - male
Picture of you(optional) - rather not. Need royalty tau.
Occupation: - Engineer How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: - Google?
When was it? - a month back maybe?
What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? - build new relationships
What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? - TT would be nice
What are you planning to do in the next 2-3 years? - still be alive.

Hope to meet some of you all for TT and the like. Am pretty new to the scene. :)
Congrats dear, welcome.

Top Bottom