18" or 19"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chillselalu

Club Guest
hi people...need advice regarding the rim size....planning to change my e60 (530i no start button first edition model) standard rim to a bigger size....19" but some people say using 19 will effect the comfort level thus 18" is the better choice??? is this true?? another thing is the suspension of he car...when ive change my rim to a bigger size ( 19") can i used the standard suspension??? need the advice badly reply A.S.A.P thaanks ppl:)

go for it.. m5 is 19 standard.. hartge upgrade is 21''.. go figure.. hehe.. i have eibach springs with stock abs.. no complaint on ride comfort..

chillselalu said:
hi people...need advice regarding the rim size....planning to change my
e60 (530i no start button first edition model) standard rim to a bigger size....19"

but some people say using 19 will effect the comfort level thus 18" is the better choice??? is this true??

another thing is the suspension of he car...when ive change my rim to a bigger size ( 19") can i used the standard suspension???

need the advice badly reply A.S.A.P

thaanks ppl:)

I have just upgraded my wife's E39 to 18" from 16" stock. It is kind of ordinary looking to me, but when I saw my boss's E66 740 with that 19" stock rim I am determined to go for the same the next time I change tyres, replica of course.

As for comfort, I am wondering too. The other day, I saw a E66 750 crusing cross the Penang bridge with a 21" rim. I believe that wouldn't have compromised any comfort on that chauffeur driven limousine.

20 inch hartge racing will make the car look really awesome. I kow a place where they have it.

wei u bimmer73 , every rims lubang u know hah, so pls ensure u'll be arnd ya for the next one

bimmer73 said:
20 inch hartge racing will make the car look really awesome. I kow a place where they have it.

ermm hartge racing?? i did check at hertge website but could not find any hartge racing???can u show me the pic???

based on bailey comment..u know every lubang to get rims!!! can recommend me any of the shop..planning to get the m5 or m6 rims ( original sets ) :)

check this out

Startbild_05.jpg

can m5 rims be fitted in e60??

Today i called auto bavaria and asked about the m5 rims and thay told me that the m5 rims cannot be fitted to the e60. I told them that ive seen few e60 using the m5 rims. They responded that the rims must be imitation.
Can the m5 rims be fitted to the e60?? im confused now !!!:confused:

help me ppl???

chillselalu said:
Today i called auto bavaria and asked about the m5 rims and thay told me that the m5 rims cannot be fitted to the e60. I told them that ive seen few e60 using the m5 rims. They responded that the rims must be imitation.
Can the m5 rims be fitted to the e60?? im confused now !!!:confused:

help me ppl???

Call Performance Motor Singapore 6319 0111. They are reliable.

Top Bottom